dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Plastic or not??

Plastic or not ?

In France plastic is only a kind of material, in Philippines it has a totally different meaning.. Ill explain the difference later in this post be patient, first i need to tell you some stories to illustrate it :p
Tonight i spent a good time again with people i didnt know before and after coming back home and explaining the drinkin session ‘ambush’ (you know like indians and cowboys) to my girlfriend i realised that this kind of moment is barely impossible in my country.
I could speak about tonight or many other moments i spent here with ton of people i never met before.. Like some who invited me and my girl in their house for christmas for example.. And thank you we really enjoyed it !
I think im the kind of guy who likes to joke and get jokes about myself. I am not a gwapo or pangit only someone in the middle, but with a strong sense of humour about people or myself.
Someone said something like (sorry maybe the quote isnt accurate) : you have to know how to laugh about yourself before laughing about someone else.
This is exactly the point of this post, i mean people joking at me because im getting panot (bald), and its just real, its like this so what do i have to get mad or anything ? At the same time most of people here told me that i look younger than my age even im loosing my hair lol.. Its all true and i get joke and a compliment in the same natural way..
I am trying to explain to filipinos and french people that this country is unique in asia but i feel like most of the time they dont understand why.
Most of asians i met from Vietnam and china and most of people i met from europe are really sensitive to jokes. You really have to care about what you say, maybe it twill hurt someone and they will take it personally, even worst if the people knows eachother it will be a chain reaction .The result when you have a big mouth like me and feel comfortable to joke at loud, is simply to get a big silence telling you that what you said is wrong.. Even it wasnt the goal you did hurt someone and then you feel like everybody wants to make you feel bad about it, with like big silent and looking at the floor like if you just stabbed someone lol(really lonely moment )..
I think in my whole life the only country i didnt experience that is Philippines.. People here have sharp sense of humour and what they expect from you is just some clever joke back, the only silence you get is when they are waiting for the kick back.
So its time to explain the Plastic meaning and why its so different from here and people from my own country. Sad to say that but its true, not for all but honestly most of them..
To be plastic in this country means to be fake, smiling and think ill backstab you when i can or just to play like friend to use someone or settle a bad situation between people.. In France and i think most of western countries people are plastic because the culture is like this. You have to show what people wants to see, say what people wants to hear. SO most of the time you have to be fake, if not you’ll feel that you are doing wrong in some way. To be clear about this, and what ill say include my true friends because we are real and solid, i just cant act like this so it was always really fast to know who i have in front of me and make enemy even faster lol..
When i came here i spent two years without any french friends and i kinda missed it, only to speak the same language and feel a bit lesser far from home.
Then i changed place from Quezon city to Dasmarinas and finally met some French speaking people..Most of them are retired people, even they were double my age (exept one who was the worst weak man and traitor i met here, but this is another story.. Pangit baboy back staber i know you’ll read that and recognize yourself .. your karma is around the corner asshole) and i cant really share with them the way it could be with younger ones but i did respect them and tried to blend with them. Some of them just always speaking bad about filipinos even they cant speak english or tagalog after eight years here.Only judging the whole country and people here in a really bad way araw araw.. They even had fun about me saying ‘haa Will we know you like them and you disagree with what we say’..
Good to say filipinos are monkeys and brainless and even worst.. But as i said before all the troubles with them : i think here if you get trouble it will be with foreigner not local people.. Maybe i said that because after four years here i understood that Filipinos and Filipinas arent Plastic but lots of foreigners are..
Why i got trouble with them really ? I still dont know now but i think because even i tried to shut up my mouth i finally said the truth to them and it hurted them.. So as plastic people instead of speaking back or trying to communicate they kept the bad feelings inside till from nothing it became a mountain of shit..
Good thing is i am happy without them and ill not have to listen to their dirty speech about people here, they made me ashamed with their behaviors here more than once and im happy to get rid of them..
I love this country and most of the time the human contact is surprising me in the good way.. I want to say thank you to all the people who accept me in their place, gave me so much hapiness and fun. All with smiles and NO PLASTIC attitude ! Be blessed all its priceless to have you !!

PS : Sorry for my english ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire